Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Pitcher Kyuji Fujikawa transfers to Texas Rangers!

Texas Rangers transfer of the pitcher Kyuji Fujikawa was decided!


"Decline from the heyday" is talked about, but thinks that I do not want him to get old still more!
And I fix the condition and want to see a straight of that pride again.


"Decline from  in his day" is talked about by people,
I do not want his to get old still more.

I think that I want to see his straight of that pride that fixed the condition again.

Even if watch results of this season; strike out ratio is 11.76!!
It may be that the strike out ratio high as ever is one of the decisive factors that became the major contract.


In addition, it is a WBC in 2009 that is remembered it became the team where is same as pitcher Darvish.


It was Darvish pitcher in those days that stood in the mound at the moment of championship
because pitcher Darvish became the closer in place of Kyuji Fujikawa who did not get good condition.

I just remembered that Darvish said when Kyuji Fujikawa advised it in various ways when the adjustment in the new bull pen and thanked you very much.


I cannot wait for the next season when I think that the tag of such two people is seen in a season in 2015.






FIRES glove for hardball

No comments:

Post a Comment