Monday, March 28, 2016

About baseball glove maker "ATOMS"

we introduce "ATOMS" after starting the handling newly.


Okada of the representative of ATOMS who felt a question in there not being the organization which brought up an engineer made an ideal maker with oneself.


Okada founded ATOMS Co., Ltd. in 2004.

In a company name of ATOMS,it has following meaning.

A  Athlete,Artisan,Associates
T    Top
O    Originator
M    Mission
S    Satisfaction



ATOMS is a maker of the gloves for the baseball to set up the headquarters factory in Nara prefecture.

Nara prefecture is domestic share 80% in a glove for the baseball.

However, the most are the production spots of the mom and pop operation. 

In this situation they thought this industry face a difficult future.

And,they made much of personnel training and pushed forward business development with world development.



---------------------------------------------------------------
【ATOMS QUALITY】


1.Material
The glove string is the direct stocking from American Tennessee tanning Company.

2.Safety
they use safe material for a glove conflicting with a way.

3.Facilities
they introduce the automatic cutter which only several major makers hold in the country.


4,Quality control
They make the product of the high standard and raise quality continuously.

5.Reuse
An idea to reuse to a glove for the training came out of the thought that they wanted to use without leaving over leather.


 "ATOMS" TRG


-----------------------------------------------------------------


The glove of ATOMS crossed the sea now.
it came to be used for players who played an active part in the world including the United States of the world top league.


It will be that users increase in not only Japan but also the world in future.


Let's pay attention to future movement !!

Check other products:) ↓ 
アトムズ全商品一覧


 ATOMS AKG-11


thank you.



10 comments:

  1. Share great information about your blog , Blog really helpful for us . We read your blog , share most useful information in blog . Thanks for share your blog here .XM ข้อดี

    ReplyDelete
  2. After reading this blog, I would like to demand more articles again and again. I am feeling myself as satisfy by got to know these all such information which never came to my knowledge. Please writer more.โปร ท็อป

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thankful to this blog for assisting me. I added some specified clues which are really important for me to use them in my writing skill. Really helpful stuff made by this blog.
    ตัดสูท

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog resolved all my queries I had in my mind. Really helpful and supportive subject matter written in all the points. Hard to find such kind of blogs as descriptive and accountable to your doubts.
    ร้านสูท

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now day, everything is going to find a new but well settled and successful stream for their career. When I came to this blog, I really impressed by all the knowledge points mentioned here. Thank you for this assistance.
    นาฬิกา rolex ก๊อป

    ReplyDelete
  6. I?m amazed, I have to admit. Rarely do I come across a blog that?s both equally educative and interesting, and without a doubt, you have hit the nail on the head. The problem is an issue that too few folks are speaking intelligently about. I'm very happy I found this in my search for something relating to this.
    cây treo đồ

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the perfect site for everyone who hopes to find out about this topic. You understand so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I personally would want to…HaHa). You definitely put a fresh spin on a topic which has been discussed for decades. Great stuff, just great!
    bàn gỗ giá rẻ

    ReplyDelete
  8. creativity of writer is purely impressive. It has touched to the level of expertise with his writing. Everything is up to the mark. Written perfectly and I can use such information for my coming assignment.
    Mlb mini pennants

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really nice to read content of this blog. A is very extensive and vast knowledgeable platform has been given by this blog. I really appreciate this blog to has such kind of educational knowledge.
    Newyork Yankees

    ReplyDelete
  10. This blog is really helpful for my database. It enhanced the area of my thoughts and pushed me beyond the boundaries. Work ethic of every point is different and represent a new way to improve myself.Outdoor sports shop near me

    ReplyDelete