Thursday, March 19, 2015

Gloves of the Yoenis Céspedes Milanés of 2015

It is Yoenis Céspedes Milanés player from Cuba which transferred to Detroit Tigers in this season from Boston Red Sox.

he is also useing 

Will the number of the stolen base of this year increase?
I am looking  forward to it!



We looked at the Yoenis Céspedes Milanés as a batting gloves use player of cutters from a debut year.




He seems to use gloves of Nike for the moment.

★NIKI batting gloves★

I am worried whether he uses cutters or Nike if a season begins.
I intend to pay attention to his money.

he used the tool of SSK at the age of a Cuban representative.


Because SSK supported federation of baseball in Cuba until 2013,
I think that it is a reason.


I want you to use it in the Major League in us
because the elbow guard of SSK is extreme popularity!

No comments:

Post a Comment