Saturday, March 28, 2015

Jeter and Matsui

In Tokyo Dome, we had been waiting the other day,
An event of Hideki Matsui and Derek Sanderson Jeter was held.



I am a big fan of Jeter personally.
I went to Yankee Stadium for a view for the active play era
and went to watch the opening game of 2004 in Japan.

Because I thought that it was a very few opportunity that Jeter in Japan,
I went to see him in the stadium!!


When two of them appeared, everybody in a stadium took out a photograph all at once.
I saw some fans in a uniform of Jeter.

The one which Jeter attracts so thinks that his personality is a big factor as well as a play and the results.

I heard that he contacted media and a fan, any person in the same way.



Though he is a superstar, very openhearted personality is expressed very much in this CM(Gatorade).

Will you think that he become supervises Yankees in future??

I look forward to it very!







No comments:

Post a Comment