Wednesday, August 3, 2016

ATOMS catcher mitt. made in japan


ATOMS catcher mitt.

When I look for whether there is not an interesting product in the company........




I found colorful mitt :)

this is ATOMS  catcher mitt.

We did not sell this to the person in charge when I confirmed it.


It may be a color sample.













We sell only this mitt.

ATOMS  AKG-2

It may come to be able to order the custom mitt in future though we cannot do it now.

ATOMS CUSTOM ORDER



ATOMS  baseball glove.


ASICS SALE!
アシックスベースボールウェア特集

ZETT catcher mitt!
ゼット キャッチャーミット特集!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

we can ship overseas!!

check out our website!!

when you want new item information,
like us on facebook.

1 comment:

  1. Enthusiastic words written in this blog helped me to enhance my skills as well as helped me to know how I can help myself on my own. I am really glad to come at this platform.
    โรงแรม ราคาถูก

    ReplyDelete